This sign at your front door will help you finally get rid of those pesky door sales people and related nonsense!
Printed on durable colorbond steel (10x13cm) – free shipping within Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How effective is the sign?
A: In my experience over a number of years, it does the job well. I’ve had sales people walk away quietly even with my front door wide open and me walking past. Not a sqeak!
- Q: Does anybody ever offer the payment?
A: Haha! Good question. So far, only once: two Mormon youths gathered coins from their pockets. Very cute.
- Q: The price seem pretty high for a simple sign?
A: Well, it has to be weatherproof/durable. Chances are you’ll only ever need to buy one sign.
- Q: What material is the sign made of?
A: Colorbond steel. Pretty weatherproof, as used for roofing and other outside work on buildings. The print uses UV-resistant ink.
- Q: How do I fix the sign to my door or wall?
A: Putting some silicon sealant on the back tends to work very well. Your sign comes with a page of information and instructions.
- Q: Do I have to pay via Paypal?
A: Yes, but through the Paypal gateway you can pay with credit card also. If you encounter any problems, please do let us know!
- Q: What is the shipping time?
A: Within Australia you can generally expect your package to arrive within a week.
- Q: What about alternative designs and different colours?
A: Such diversity would vastly increase the production costs. Also, I reckon the simplicity works in its favour.
- Q: Shouldn’t it be “non-invited” rather than “uninvited” ?
A: Possibly, since you didn’t invite them to begin with. But this reads better, and you could say that with this notice you’re specifically uninviting these people!
- Q: What if I want to change the pricing on the sign?
A: Keep it simple, it’s effective as it is.
- Q: Why do you mention religion and real estate agents separately?
A: Excellent question. In my experience, those people feel they’re not actually selling you something so in this way they get addressed directly.
- Q: It looks a bit like a contract?
A: Fair point. I realised that long after. By the way, I’m not a lawyer. I suppose in a way it is a contract, and that might be one of the reason why people take it seriously.
- Q: Can you ship to my country? (outside Australia)
A: Not right now, sorry. You could ask me, and we can see.
- Q: Can you make one for my language/currency?
A: Thanks for your interest! Please do contact me about this as it’ll depend on the interest.